Victor & Karla

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Hello!

Summer it's almost here, but I'm burning as if I was in the middle of Summer. lol! School it's almost over and wedding season is upon us. I love Summer because of the free time I have with my kids, everyday it's an excuse to go out -- need to keep the kiddies distracted, and no one will judge you. ha!
I went with the whole fam to shoot this session. (another good excuse) I have to give credit to my husband for helping out while I worked. He is just so wonderful...love ya babe!
  Karla and Victor are so sweet.  Her kids are so funny, and cute. So glad they decided to get married to offer their kids a chance to see what love in marriage is like. I wish them nothing but the best, and thanked them for counting with me.  Their wedding is this August and they are so thrilled, working together towards that special hot wedding day. Thinking about wearing all white, instead of black...what do you think? :)

 














No comments